How can I control my personal information at SYNE?
Your controls and choices may include:
- Updating, and deleting your registration account.
- Choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts.
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- Choosing whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- Controlling whether you want us to access location information, such as by controlling or disabling location services in your mobile device’s settings menu.
- Choosing to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using the settings and choices made available to you through your devices, for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest-based ads.
- Requesting removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or application.
You may exercise these controls and choices in various ways, including directly contacting us, following instructions provided in communications sent to you, or by using your device or other available settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest-based ads).
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
What happens to my personal data? Is it secure at SYNE?
We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers (SSL). However, ‘perfect security’ does not exist on the internet and no method of transmission or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure.
Our Site and social media pages may contain links to other websites run by other organisations which we do not control. This policy does not apply to those other websites‚ so we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
If you linked to our website from a third-party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party website.
How long do you store my data?
The respective users own the data and we will not be storing any except for the transaction data. Normally all transactions data will be stored for a minimum period of 8 years.