Can I edit my User Account details?
Yes, a registered user should be able to update the Account details through the settings and privacy option after login.
How can I change my login email at SYNE?
- Login to your SYNE account and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Account and Login & Security.
- Select Add secondary Email; enter the new email address and click add.
- You will receive an email link in the secondary email address provided and you need to confirm that account.
- Once verified, the new email address will be added as a secondary email.
- Access Login & Security and set the new email address as your primary mail account.
- Youhave to enter the account password to validate the changes.
- Once validated, your secondary email address will be updated as your primary account email.
- Logout from syne.com and login again using the new email address and password.
How to change my country in user profile at SYNE?
- Login to your syne.com account using your email address and password.
- Select Edit Profile and update your location to the latest.
Note: If you are having any ongoing fundraising or social giving project under your profile, then you will not be able to update the country details till the project is over.
How can I add phone number changes to my account?
- Login to your account and From Settings and Privacy, select account setting
- Select Add phone number and Enter new phone number
- A pop up with send will appear to confirm send OTP to verify the phone number.
- Enter the OTP received for verification and the new phone number will be added as secondary phone number.
- Go back to Account setting, select Make Primary phone on the secondary Phone number, enter the password, once authenticated it will be updated as primary phone number.
- Go back to the account setting select the secondary phone number and select remove.
|Note: Primary phone number cannot be removed.